MWC Partners work in partnership with some of the world’s largest and most respected retail POS hardware manufacturers – companies like Aures, Box Technologies, HP, Ingenico, Toshiba, Verifone and Zebra.
Our hardware portfolio, of point of sale base units and screens, hand-held terminals, customer displays, PEDs, receipt printers and scanners allows us to offer clients a comprehensive range of products from which to choose to meet performance requirements and budget constraints. Our hardware solutions will help streamline your business’ operations, save money and support the growth of your business to help keep you one step ahead of your competition.
- hardware review and selection
- hardware procurement with negotiated discounts
- warehousing – short-term for rollout or long-term for call-off as part of a support package
- central and store based servers
- peripherals including HHTs, back office and receipt printers, screens, Chip & PIN devices, scanners etc.
Our POS solutions are hardware independent but we have invested considerable time into the development of complete and integrated software-hardware system solutions that are tested, performant and cost-effective. This gives clients the option of proven system packages that can be deployed rapidly and which minimise project cost and risk.
Enhancing customer experience
Retail-hardened mobile devices are commonplace in stores. We can advise on devices that will help to enhance customer experience and streamline operations. We think the TC20 from Zebra is an excellent example: