MWC Partners have extensive experience and a proven track record in the development and implementation of retail payment systems including Chip & PIN accreditation. Our team developed and implemented the world’s first EMV compliant Chip and PIN solution for integrated POS for Wilko Retail, with our EMV solution for the UK Chip and PIN trial in 2003.
Since then we have completed over a hundred full Chip & PIN accreditations with all major UK acquirers for retailers running a wide range of leading POS solutions. We have also integrated the tax-free functionality of leading tax-free providers such as Global Blue and Premier Tax Free (Planet). As well as Chip & PIN accreditations, we also have extensive experience in developing payment connectors to integrate POS and leading payment solution providers.
Our team have close working relationships with all of the main acquirers and have the necessary specialist equipment and test cards needed to complete testing in line with your project requirements and timescales.
Our team will:
- take ownership of your accreditation project or support your team through the process
- liaise directly with the acquirers and formally initiate the project on your behalf
- build a test environment that meets the bank and system requirements
- perform all bank stipulated test plans
- review all test output to ensure that they match the expected results
- repeat tests or gain additional information where appropriate
- submit final test results to the acquirers and manage the resolution of any observations
- work to the point of final accreditation and sign off
We can work with you to secure accreditation for:
- all required credit and debit cards
- Chip & PIN payments
- gift cards
- customer not present
- contactless payments
- dynamic currency conversion
Once accreditation has been obtained we will help you to prepare for deployment across your estate. Contact us to discuss your project.